Pot Cafe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style//

4 posters

Go down

I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style// Empty I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style//

Post by Hotori Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am

Hi everyone >//^//<

Hotori here! I'm actually a......... newbie........... at all these chorus things so this is the first chorus from YTC that I'll be in..... (I would like to thank runrun for accepting me! >//^//<) I'll do my best to not hold you guys back!

I hope that we can get along well and that we can improve our singing together! Don't hesitate to criticize my singing (constructively hehe as I know I am making lots of mistakes) and to give me advice/tips and tricks! I will also try my best to give you feedback if you wish(both good and bad) and I apologize in advance if I unintentionally say things that may seem harsh @A@ I r-really don't mean to hurt anyone!

I hope we'll have a happy time together! //bows and runs away
Hotori
Hotori

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style// Empty Re: I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style//

Post by hakusan Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:54 am

Olaaaaaa Hotorii~ XDD
*wavewave*

Well I'm a newbie like you too, so we're same, yay!!
And I'm sure we'll have some nice talking about many things..lol..XDD

Oh and don't be afraid of making some harsh comment with me as long as it's a joke or a great criticize or just the way you talk..X3
*I don't even feels like mad (because you getting old fast when you mad) when someone do that like want a fight, ussually I just say some nice words to reply it..lol..*

Wooaaaa! Don't ruuns awaaay pweaase! *running too*
hakusan
hakusan

https://www.youtube.com/user/HakuChiruya

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style// Empty Re: I-It's not like I-I'm saying Hi because I want to okay? //blush tsundere style//

Post by LinzzVersa Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 am

OMG THIS IS MY FIRST CHORUS GROUP TOO!!!

Let's learn all together!!! Very Happy
Also, nice meeting you, Hotori.
Don't worry, you can dump me with awesome trash talks if you have some. >Very Happy
LinzzVersa
LinzzVersa

http://linzz-fate.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RouFleur Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 am

NGGGHHH TSUNDERE IS CUTE /Offtopic

--anyway, nice to meet you!
I hope we can get along XD

(ah, anyway... Anda orang Indonesia kah? SUPER OFF TOPIC SKILL ACTIVATED! /shot)

RouFleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotori Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 am

Aww great to know that everyone is so f-f-friendly ; A ;

((and Rou: Iya saya orang Indonesia, walaupun sekarang saya sedang sekolah di luar negeri //bows and suara anda cantik sekaliiiiiii >//w//< //kidnaps you too))
Hotori
Hotori

Back to top Go down

Post by RouFleur Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 am

lol XD

aaaa~ May I know your yyoutube channel milady? XD strikesoicanstalkyou~strike
uh-oh no Don't kidnap meee =A= /runaway
lol

Whoa~ Where do you live right now? XD

RouFleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum